One of the easiest ways to begin the process of seeking a speaker is to email our director at Coordinator@nwspeakers.com as well as going “shopping” on our individual speaker’s pages.
Speaker’s Bureau 2818 Martin Rd.
Bellingham, WA 98226
Northwest Christian Speakers Bureau
Serving churches and retreat centers and Christian groups for over 18 years. We would love to serve the Lord by serving you!
Return to: HOME PAGE WOMEN SPEAKERS MEN SPEAKERS
Here are some of the questions we may ask to help assist you in finding the perfect speaker for your group:
1. Do you have a theme in mind or would you like to discuss that with the director or the speaker you choose?
2. How many people do you expect at this event or retreat? What is the make-up of the audience? (Men, women, combination, age-range, etc.)?
3. Is this event designed to be evangelical or more growth-oriented for Christians?
4. Dates of the event, number of times you want the speaker to speak, how long for each talk, and do you want the speakers to bring small group questions?
5. Do you have a budget for this event? (Honorarium, travel expenses, housing, etc.)
6. What do you see as two or three of the greatest needs of the group to whom the speaker will speak?
7. If you have an event like this last year, what was your theme?
8. Committee chairmen names, contact numbers and an emergency phone number.
9. Location of the event.
10. When do you want the speaker to arrive?